Application – By Invitation Only

The application process for 2014 has closed.

Is your Rescue Group interested in a being part of a great awareness and fund raising event? If so, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page!

As proud supporters of the local economy and local businesses, we are currently seeking to expand our partnerships with Austin-area dog rescue centers and shelters. Our current focus is on active, high-energy dogs who need active lifestyle homes.

Our next big event, Wagathon Walkathon, will be held on Sunday, March 30, 2014. This annual charity dog walk promises to be another success.

Wagathon Walkathon is a 2.5 mile dog walk around The Hill Country Galleria’s Hike and Bike trail. There are two water stations and rest stops around the track. For the event this coming year, we would love to have a few rescue groups in the atrium area where the event starts and ends.

We are hoping to have 6 rescue groups participate this year in addition to Austin Pets Alive! We hope to be able to raise at least $10k for this event, 70% of which will go to APA!. The other 30% will be split equally amongst the 5 other rescue groups at 5% each. Details are not finalized yet, but this is where we are right now. If your rescue group is not interested in receiving funds, please let us know and they will be spread among the other groups.

Application Process Open Until January 31, 2014.

Rescue Group:
Contact First Name:
Contact Last Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact Email:
Are you a 501c3?
Do you have any paid employees?
Do you have your own event tent?
Have you worked with HCG or Dogadillo in the past?
Will you be able to bring 5+ adoptable dogs to the event?
Why would your rescue group like to be at Wagathon Walkathon?
adminRescue Group Application – By Invitation